window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-GKWFHLJ5J6'); 0 Downpayment, Bring Home, Just ₹9999 Monthly EMI, Hyundai's Shiny SUV, Unmatched Strong Engine Available - Honest Product Insights For You

0 Downpayment, Bring Home, Just ₹9999 Monthly EMI, Hyundai's Shiny SUV, Unmatched Strong Engine Available


Hyundai Alcazar Car

Hyundai Alcazar Car On Road Price: Friends, are you planning to buy a luxury and premium 7-seater SUV for your family? Do you want an SUV with stylish looks and feature-rich? Then Hyundai has brought for you such a Hyundai Alcazar 7-seater family car which is an updated version of Hyundai Creta's 7-seater. You can buy this SUV for just ₹9,445 monthly EMI. This car is quite popular in the Indian market and comes with a 5-year warranty and 3 years of roadside assistance.

    Hyundai Alcazar 7-Seater Car Design:

    The design of this car will steal your heart because the design of the Hyundai Alcazar Car is bold and attractive. It features chrome grille, LED headlamps, LED DRLs, and LED taillamps which give it a sporty and attractive look. This car is available in three colors - Typhoon Silver, Nocturne Black, and Victory Red, which makes it even more attractive.

    Hyundai Alcazar Car Engine:

    This luxury car of Alcazar 7-Seater Car comes with two engine options. You get a 2.0L petrol engine which produces 159 bhp of power and 191 Nm of torque. Its ARAI certified mileage is 18.1 kmpl. While the second engine is a 1.5L diesel engine which produces 115 bhp of power and 250 Nm of torque. Its ARAI certified mileage is 21.4 kmpl.

    Hyundai Alcazar Car

    It's worth mentioning that both engines are available with a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. And this car with a petrol engine can reach speeds of 0 to 100 km/h in 10.3 seconds and with a diesel engine in 12.1 seconds.

    Hyundai Alcazar 7-Seater Car Interior:

    The interior of the Hyundai Alcazar Car is quite premium and comfortable. It features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging for your mobile phone, connected car technology, sunroof, and ambient lighting. There is ample space for sitting in three rows in this SUV, and adjustable headrests and air conditioning vents are provided in the second row.

    Hyundai Alcazar 7-Seater Car Price And Finance Details:

    Talking about the price of this car, the on-road price of the variant (Delhi showroom) may vary, such as (P Exclusive) variant is priced at ₹16.30 lakh - ₹17.30 lakh, while (P Prestige) variant is priced at ₹17.05 lakh - ₹18.05 lakh, (Signature) variant is priced at ₹18.05 lakh - ₹19.05 lakh, and (Platina) variant is priced at ₹19.30 lakh - ₹20.30 lakh.

    The finance plan for this car may also vary depending on the variant. For example - Suppose you want to buy the Hyundai Alcazar P Exclusive variant, whose on-road price is ₹16.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). In this, you will have to make a down payment of 20% of the total price, while the remaining 80% will have to be taken as a loan, which means you will have to take a loan of ₹13.04 lakh. Now, for a period of 5 years, your monthly EMI will be ₹9,999according to the interest rate of 7% to 10%.

    It is important to note that this is just an example. Your EMI may vary based on the loan amount chosen by you, the tenure of the loan, and the interest rate.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment